Digital Edition Sponsorship
Promote your brand with a dedicated, online sponsored issue. Perfect for conferences, this is sure to be seen by conference attendees and society members.
Brand your company as the leader in the field by partnering with SAGE in the development of a destination website that focuses on a specific topic pertinent to your brand. Microsites offer lead generation opportunities, while demonstrating thought leadership to the SAGE audience.
Included on the microsite:
- Relevant journal content from all SAGE journals
- Featured Open Access articles
- Featured Restricted Access articles for journal subscribers only
- Sponsor Area consisting of links to Sponsor content
- An “About the Sponsor” section
- Leaderboard banner
- News feed related to the topic
- Conference Calendar
A turnkey marketing solution, webinars and podcast offer sponsors the ability to educate their targeted audience while showcasing their brand, driving traffic to their website, and generating leads.
The SAGE team handles:
- Data Capture
Align your brand with SAGE’s peer reviewed content and be viewed as a thought leader in the industry. Multiple promotions are available for pre and post show promotion. Sponsors are acknowledged in the podcast itself.
Peer-reviewed journal supplements provide you with a credible, objective means to publish themed articles on topics related to your brand. Supplements are mailed with the regular issues of the journal to the entire readership and are also hosted online on the journal website. Continuing Education components may be included to enhance value. Articles within a supplement must undergo independent peer review.
Additional marketing opportunities with supplements include:
- Videos tied to a specific article
- NxtBook (SAGE’s ebook offering) access
- Bulk copies for distribution at conferences
Similar to a supplement but with fewer articles focusing on a specific topic, these can be used to highlight a specific topic, or if a sponsor does not want to fund an entire supplement. Articles go through the peer review process and are included in the online issue. Additionally, the print issue can be purchased in bulk ad reprints of the articles can be purchased and combined into one reprint.
Translated Local Editions
Raise brand awareness while aligning your company with respected, valuable and high-impact journal content. Speak to readers in their own language with our translation services, which are available for a variety of languages.
Target your audience and identify yourself as an educational partner in your field by sponsoring a full-year print subscription of a SAGE-owned or Society-published journal.
Sponsors are recognized with a company-specific communication poly-bagged with the first issue as well as recognition on each cover issue throughout the year.
Personalized communications poly-bagged with the initial issue may include the following:
- A letter stating your sponsorship
- Relevant industry information related to the journal and your organization
- Brief company background/mission statement
Additional branding opportunities include:
- Company logo exclusively printed on the cover of each issue
- Recognition on the Table of Contents page in each issue
- SAGE will print and mail to your sponsored subscription list for one year and recipients will receive their “free” subscription on your behalf
Provide open access to a collection of journal-specific articles on a related topic, accessed through the individual journal website. This sponsorship allows you to highlight specific articles and research pertinent to your target audience. You will receive sponsor recognition on the journal home page with links to the Collections web page, where your company will be recognized through a leaderboard or skyscraper banner. Collections may vary in size and can be sponsored for a minimum of three months or as long as a year.